True Texas Project is all about finding and spreading the REAL stories, the REAL reasons behind problems, and most importantly the REAL solutions. That is why we are excited to be hosting Ammon Blair, an army veteran and former border patrol agent, as our speaker this month. Would the average Texan have an answer for these questions?
- What is BORDER SECURITY and how will we know when we have a secure border?
- What framework does the U.S Government (CBP, DHS, DoD, DoS, etc.) use to asses the security and stability of Operational Environment on our southern border?
- What parties or organizations are involved in the border region?
- What is actually happening at our Southern Border?
- What are the perceptions held by the American people and specifically Texans on the border situation?
- Does the Border situation have any effect on their life?
- HOW did the American people (to include clueless pundits & politicians) come to their held beliefs about the border?
- How do we go about knowing and distributing the truth about the border?
“How we view the combat environment in large part determines how we operate in it.”
U.S. Marine Corps MCDP 1-3 “Tactics”
We will also have Mark Middleton speaking to us about his experience being arrested for attending the Capitol protest on January 6th.
True Texas Project
Speaker: Ammon Blair
Intro: Mark Middleton
Date: Monday, May 16
Location: Webster Presbyterian Church
201 W Nasa Pkwy. Webster, TX
5:30pm – Optional prayer meeting
5:45 – $5 pizza dinner opens while supplies last
6:30-8:00pm – meeting
No dues. No fees. No memberships. No RSVPs.
About Ammon Blair:
Ammon Blair is a 22 year Army Veteran. He was recently separated from the Texas Army National Guard as an Infantry Officer due to the vaccine mandate. Ammon also served as a Border Patrol Agent for 9 years in the Rio Grande Valley. He conducts Intelligence, Research and Analyses for Omni Intelligence; a private company that strives to make the public and government agencies aware of the threats posed by unsecured borders and best practices to combat transnational threats.
About Mark Middleton:
Mark is a full-blooded Texan who has been married to his high school sweetheart for 31 years. Together, Mark and his wife have three children and two grandchildren. The couple grew up in Arlington, Texas and moved to Cooke County in 2008 to live on his wife’s family-farm.